Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Accessories

Post number 4
~<Mix and Match!>~

Hey everyone, 
My name is Mandy Chung, so from today onward and for the next few days at 'Fashion Trends' blog; I'll be in charge on the recent, latest and new trend accessories that are available in store.

This includes accessories from a variety of different stores such as Colette, Diva, Equip, Forever New, Glassons and so much more. The latest accessories collection post in this blog such as bags, jewellery, head bands, belts and key rings will hopefully enable you guys as a viewer to gain inspiration and ideas on how to mix and match accessories to the latest clothes or shoes available in store .

So today as I’ve walk around Eastgarden Westfield Shopping Centre to do some window-shopping, I’ve come across different types of accessories, however what hit me most and gave me the best impression was the Jewellery and the clutch available in Collette, which was the untangled black metal necklace called “ Line Necklace” at $14.95 “ Cage Rectangle Box Clutch ” at $44.95; which I think would go well with Kathleen’s Marc Jacobs black and white chess board pattern long dress and Steve Madden stripy black stiletto shoes depending on the occasion.





I think this Clutch bag and Necklace would go well together with the dress and the shoes since it has unique sense of pattern and rhythm.


I Hope all of the viewer out there learn something and gain some insight inspiration from here and hopefully it will enable you guys to try something new or similar with your fashion. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment