Monday, September 17, 2012

Shoe Shopping

Post number 1

Hi ! This is my first time blogging. no, actually my second time. Today its monday and first day mid semester break. Yeayyy!  Yesterday morning i received my package from online shopping. 


Who doesn't love online shopping? 



I bought Tory Burch flat shoes. I love it so much! Been waiting this shoes like ages.



It's so comfy to wear and fashionable.  Today, so suddenly had a window shopping in Westfield pitt street and again i bought a pair of shoes. omg! cant believe i spent my whole money only for shoes. How i love shoes,,

STEVE MADDEN is the winner! 


Sometimes i bought shoes but i never really wore it for some reasons.  It hurts, its too high, its too small etc etc etc

For you guys who wanna do online shopping check www.shopbob.com.  My friend said ur thing would arrive only in 3 days.  I never try before and definitely will try next time ;)

There are also a lot of disadvantages of online shopping.  You can't really feel the material and every brand have different size which i dont really get it why.  I bought shoes sometimes number 5, 6 or even 7, which is annoying because its really hard to get refund things through online shopping.

Thats some of my suggestion.  Hope u guys enjoy it!


xxoxx
Yohana




No comments:

Post a Comment