Thursday, September 20, 2012

Summer Bright

Post number 5
Our day sometimes cannot be colourful without something bright.  Thats why I wanna talk about bright bags.  Bag is always become our part of day cause we always carry bag when we go out.  The trend is coming to a Neon color or bright color with a simple model.



A trend we have been seriously loving are neon bag.

The thing is, we dont need to buy the expensive one cause there are a lot of neon bags with a good price.  For example, from ebay.  There are so many things we can buy from there.



For me, as a student, I cant afford for expensive bag.  It doesn't really matter whether it has a brand name or not as long as we love the bag.  Some people might be confuse to to match this neon bag with clothes.  Here i give some pictures for my suggestion:




 I hope this is useful for your style everyday. Dont forget to play with the color and stay bright!


xxoxx
Yohana








No comments:

Post a Comment